I base my pricing on a number of factors
and each project I do is priced differently.
Some of the factors that I consider when quoting a price are:
- The type of business the future client has
- The number of pages the future client requests or that together
we feel the site may need
- The projected work time to develop the basic layout of the
- The projected number of updates the future client may need
during our agreement period (1 year)
With those factors and any other relevant factors that may be
addressed during my first consultations with the future client, I do my
best to offer every client with fair and reasonable pricing.
My pricing is normally lower than my competition especially when you
include all the features and extras I provide for every client and that
other companies charge extra for.
And based on the factors above I basically have 3 pricing levels:
- $730 a year (usually for smaller businesses / sole
- $1500 a year (usually for medium sized companies / corporations
/ non-profits / any client needing special features on their site
that I do not already include.)
- $1501 - $2500 a year (for clients with special needs for their
web presence - ie. streaming media)